SIRUI MT5-C MyTrip - Tripod Carbon with B-00B Ball Head - MT5 Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Your trusty travel companion
The ultra-compact tripods in the MyTrip series have been specially developed as small and lightweight travel tripods. They are the perfect choice for the requirements of today’s travel photographers.
The legs can be turned up by 180° and they fully enclose the ball head. With its three adjustable leg angles and rubber feet, the small tripod can cope with any terrain.
A spirit level on the shoulder helps with alignment. And if you don’t need to go very high, you can remove the two-stage centre column and mount the head directly on the tripod shoulder.
With a foam rubber grip on each leg, the tripod can be held securely, whether it is hot or cold.
"S Grade" tripod generation
The S Grade design with ergonomically curved legs ensures the user can operate the tripod in comfort. The arch shape also ensures improved load distribution to the individual legs and thus improves stability.
The tripod shoulders are made of non-slip magnesium alloy. This ensures excellent shock absorption and improved stability.
A clever little ball head - the B-00 ball head
The B-00 ball head works smoothly and reliably. Its Safety Lock System with Security Pin secures the quick release plate and releases it at the push of a button. The base can be rotated by 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. The small head can carry cameras up to 5kg in weight and is the ideal addition to the MyTrip tripod.
• Material: carbon & magnesium
• Extendible and removable centre column
• Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
• Legs fold up by 180°, head is fully enclosed
• Smooth-running twist locks - half turn to unlock and lock
• Bubble level in the shoulder
• Carabiner for stabilising and three foam grips
• Height with centre column: 30.5cm - 128cm
• Height without centre column: 8cm - 96cm
• Pack size: 32cm
• Tube diameter: 10 - 22mm
• Weight: 0.92kg / 1.13kg (with head)
• Max. load: 5kg
• Colour: carbon
Ball head specifications
• Material: aluminium
• 360° panorama function with 5° scale
• Rubbered quick release plate - Measurements: 30 x 38mm
• Quick release plate with 1/4 inch screw - Head with 3/8 inch thread
• Safety Lock System prevents the plate from accidentally slipping
• 90° vertical notch
• Max. load: 5kg
• Height: 75mm
• Ball diameter: ø29mm
• Weight: 210g
• Colour: black
1x SIRUI MT5-C tripod carbon
1x SIRUI B-00K ball head black
1x SIRUI TY-C10 quick release plate
*camera not included
We Also Recommend