SIRUI K-20X Ball Head (98mm height) Aluminium - KX Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Highly precise and durable - maximum control
SIRUI ball heads are manufactured with extreme precision and the utmost care. The high quality of the tripod heads is ensured by high-end CNC milling and a high quality surface finish. The KX series has a maximum tolerance of 0.01mm between the ball and the bearing.
The K-20X works accurately and smoothly. With a load capacity of up to 25kg, it has a firm grip on your camera. The base can be rotated by 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. The locking knob for the ball can be limited using a scale in the end stop. This means that you can adjust the movement of the head to your individual camera. For example, this prevents excessive release of the ball and unintentional tilting of the camera. The Safety Lock System prevents quick release plates from slipping.
The release plate mount is compatible with the Arca Swiss system and allows various plates to be used.
• Material: Aluminium
• 360° panorama function
• Friction control - end stop locking knob can be adjusted
• Safety Lock System - prevents the plate slipping
• Sliding Stopper stabilises the camera in portrait orientation
• Vertical slot - 3 spirit levels
• Arca-Swiss compatible
• Plate with 1/4 inch stainless steel screw - head with 3/8 inch thread
• Max. load: 25kg
• Height: 98mm
• Weight: 400g
Tripods with 3/8 inch thread
Arca Swiss quick release system
1x SIRUI K-20X ball head
1x SIRUI TY-60 quick release plate
1x transport bag
We Also Recommend