SIRUI P-324S Multifunction - Monopod Carbon with Stand Spider - PS Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
SIRUI monopod for videographers and photographers
SIRUI's PS series of monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to use. Especially for photographers, the PS series offers a real alternative to larger tripods.
The 4 sections can be fixed using twist locks to ensure secure support. The monopod also has a spreader with integrated stabilising feet. The spreader can be detached and used as a floor or table tripod. The monopod can also be used without the spreader, for which purpose it is supplied with a rubber foot and twist-out metal spike.
A 360° system ensures smooth and soft movement and panning. The ball joint allows it to tilt by up to 20° in all directions. A wrist strap is a SIRUI standard as is a cold weather grip made from soft and grippy foam rubber. The tubes of the P-324S are made from 10-layer carbon fibre.
- 10-layer carbon fibre in 4 sections
- 360° panning system for smooth movement and panning
- Ball joint allows 20° tilting to all sides
- 3 folding aluminium and rubber feet
- Sealed twist locks for secure support
- Comfortable wrist strap and soft cold weather grip
- Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
- Completely removable spreader - can be used as floor and table tripod
- Height: 74.5-175.5cm
- Tube diameter: 22-32mm
- Tilt angle: ca. 20° on all sides
- Length of feet: 23cm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Max. load: 10kg
1x SIRUI P-324S carbon fibre monopod with spreader
1x Transport bag with strap
*Camera not included
We Also Recommend