SIRUI L-20S Panorama Tilt Head (103mm height) Aluminium - L Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Highly precise and durable - the head for monopods
SIRUI tripod heads are manufactured with extreme precision and the utmost care. The high quality of the heads is ensured by high-end CNC milling and a high quality surface finish.
The L-20S head works accurately and smoothly and is intended for use with monopods. With a load capacity of up to 25kg, it has a firm grip on your camera. The head can be tilted by 90° in two directions and rotated by 360°. Two scales show the tilt and rotation angle to allow precise setting up.
Another feature is that the release base or camera mount can be aligned as required. These can be set in increments of 90° using a screw. This means that the camera can be used in portrait orientation.
• Material: Aluminium
• 360° panorama function in 5° increments
• Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping
• Sliding Stopper stabilises the camera in portrait orientation
• Arca-Swiss compatible
• Release base can be rotated by 90° increments
• Plate with 1/4 inch stainless steel screw - head with 3/8 inch thread
• Max. load: 25kg
• Height: 103mm
• Weight: 440g
Tripods with 3/8 inch thread screw
Arca-Swiss quick release system
1x SIRUI L-20S panorama tilt head
1x SIRUI TY-70-2 quick release plate
1x transport bag
We Also Recommend