SIRUI BCT-3202 Broadcast - Tripod 10x Carbon - BCT Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Steady support - reliable - SIRUI
Light weight combined with high stability are just two of the outstanding features of the BCT-3202 from SIRUI. It has been specially developed for large video cameras and camcorders and can support weights of up to 25kg.
The double tube legs, double spikes, adjustable spreader and extremely comfortable middle spreader make this tripod indispensable for professional video recording. The tripod spreaders are removable, can be individually adjusted and increase the stability of the tripod. When working without the spreader and on soft surfaces, the double spikes can be covered with rubber feet. The large screw heads are particularly useful.
The tubes are made from 10 layer carbon fibre. This offers the following advantages over aluminium tubes: Weight reduction, greater stability and less vibration.
• 10x carbon fibre in 2 sections
• Solidly constructed 100mm levelling half bowl
• Double tube legs with large screw heads
• Free moving legs with no ratchets - legs can be locked using tripod spreader
• Adjustable tripod spreader - rubber floor spreader
• Double spikes or rubber feet for solid grip on the grid
Head connection: 100mm half bowl
Height: 67 - 150cm
Closed size: 89.5cm
Tube diameter: 19mm
Max. load: 25kg
Video heads with 100mm half ball (e.g. SIRUI BCH-30)
100mm levelling half ball (e.g. SIRUI RX-100B)
1x SIRUI BCT-3202 10 layer carbon fibre video tripod
2x tripod spreader
3x rubber feet
1x transport bag with strap
We Also Recommend