SIRUI C-10S Ball Head (88mm height) Aluminium blue – CS Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Highly precise and highly durable - the little powerhouse -
The C-10S ball head works accurately and smoothly. The small powerhouse is ideal for compact and system cameras and can support loads of up to 4kg.
The base can be rotated by 360°, ideal for panoramic shots.The Safety Lock System prevents quick release plates from slipping. The release plate can be removed without completely releasing the plate clamp by pressing the red pin on the base.
The release plate mount is compatible with the Arca Swiss system and allows various plates to be used.
The release plate has a rubber surface and is fitted with three slots in each of which the 1/4" screw can be used. This is especially useful when the tripod mount is not centrally located on the base of the camera. The plate can thus be centred for increased stability.
- Material: Aluminium
- 360° panorama function - Infinitely variable friction adjustment
- Rubber surface on release plate - Size: 30x38mm
- Release plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - Head with 3/8" thread
- Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping
- Vertical slot
- Max. load: 4kg
- Height: 88mm
- Base plate diameter: 39mm
- Weight: 220g
- Colour: blue
Tripods with 3/8" screw thread
Arca Swiss quick release system
1x SIRUI C-10S blue ball head
1x SIRUI TY-C10 quick release plate
We Also Recommend