SIRUI PB-10 Multiaxial Panorama Head – PB Series
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Unleash the power of your camera's mounting point
Professional panorama shots, whether cylindrical or spherical, are child's play with the SIRUI PB-10 Multiaxial Panorama Head. Three independently adjustable rails allow the camera to be perfectly adjusted. Horizontal and vertical rotation of the camera around the nodal point is possible, resulting in parallax-free and distortion-free images.
Multi-line, cylindrical and spherical panoramas require a nodal point adapter. SIRUI attaches importance to the details: Scales for each rail, spirit level, camera release plate, high-quality processed aluminium and an extremely compact package are just some of the head's great features.
Expand your horizons - the PB-10 will help you. Impressive panorama shots are possible with any camera.
- Multiaxial panorama head (nodal point adapter)
- For VR panoramas in every direction
- Base pans by 360° - smooth panning or 15° click stops
- Arca Swiss base compatible with 3/8" connection
- Scales for each rail to allow settings to be reproduced
- Spirit levels for precise alignment
- TY-C10 38 x 30mm rubber-covered release plate (Arca Swiss compatible)
- Base diameter: 39mm
- Size WxDxH: 170 x 170 x 210mm
- Closed size WxDxH: 210 x 50 x 85mm
- Weight: 420g
- Load: 3kg
Tripod heads or tripods with Arca Swiss clamp system or 3/8" thread
suitable for compact and system cameras
1x SIRUI PB-10 multiaxial panorama head
1x SIRUI TY-C10 release plate
*Camera and tripod not included
We Also Recommend