SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC UV Filter 72mm
- incl. VAT, plus shipping and handling
Lens protection and UV blocking at the highest level
The SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC UV Filter has been developed with the utmost precision to protect your lens. Whether in the field or in the studio, the filter reliably protects your lens from harmful external influences.
By filtering UV radiation from daylight, the SIRUI UV Filter reduces the amount of haze in the image. It delivers photos that are sharper, have more contrast and have neutral colours. UV filtering is particularly important over large areas on in the mountains. For both colour and black and white photography, the SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC UV Filter is the best way to protect your lens.
1.5mm slim German glass
The B270 Schott glass is manufactured in Germany and features a 22 nano-layer anti-reflection coating for better colour fidelity.
The 6-layer protective coating is anti-static, water- and oil-repellent as well as being highly resistant to scratches and dirt.
Ultra Slim Aluminium Fixing
The high quality aluminium ring is just 2mm thick (visible), meaning that there is no vignetting, even with angle lenses over 16mm focal length. The smooth-running thread ensures that the filter is securely mounted.
Features & Data
- Protects the lens from external influences
- Highly resistant to scratches, dust and fingerprints
- Filters out UV radiation - less haze, brighter colours
- High quality B270 Schott glass from Germany
- Front thread for attaching additional filter, sun visor, lens cover
- 1.5mm glass thickness - 2mm visible metal frame - ideal for wide angle lenses
- Multicoated - 6 layers
- Anti-reflection nano-coating - 22 layers
- Light transmission: 99%
- Material: aluminium, glass
- Filter thread: 72mm
The required filter size depends on the lens diameter (filter thread). Please check the diameter before your order.
Lenses with 72mm filter thread
1x SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC UV Filter 72mm
*Lens is not included
We Also Recommend